Steve & I have been very busy the last few days. I guess you could say we went on a mini "Babymoon."
On Thursday we had a fun evening at the boxing fights downtown. It's been awhile since we've been to one. On Friday night we enjoyed watching Cinco Ranch win the 1st round in the football playoffs. Go Cougars!
Saturday morning we left to go to the Renaissance Festival. Wow! What an experience! I saw things I NEVER thought I would see. People dress up & do some crazy stuff. We left the festival that night & headed to the Woodlands Resort. We went to the Market Place & enjoyed a nice dinner at Tommy Bahamas. We walked around & enjoyed the Christmas lights.
We ended our day in the hotel room watching movies. I didn't last too long because I was exhausted. We did A LOT of walking at the festival!
Sunday morning we got up for a very nice breakfast & headed for the golf course at 11:50. Steve played 18 holes while I drove around in the cart. The weather was perfect (upper 70's). What a great time!
After golf, we headed home & went to the movies to watch Twilight. Not a movie I thought I would like, but actually it wasn't too bad.
Well, that about sums up our busy last few days! I will post some pics later...
Oh...I will also post some more later on some of the bad luck we had while on our adventures... (I've got to get to bed).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment