Friday, February 20, 2009

First Cold:(




Well, Lucas has his first cold. Poor baby! I took him to the dr's today & he may have bronchiolitis or RSV, but they are both viral. He's so congested. It's been a rough week for both of us. Oh..he's smiling now! It's so cute! I can never catch it on camera though:)

I went to see a surgeon on Wednesday because I had some sores under my left arm. He did an incision & drainage in 3 places and packed them with iodoform gauze. I'm taking an antibiotic so hopefully they heal nicely. He thinks they were sebaceous cysts caused by hormonal changes after pregnancy.
(I posted a couple news pics as well...enjoy!)

2 comments:

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

Poor baby...hope he's feeling well soon!

Amanda's Blog said...

Awww!! Let me know if you want some home made chicken soup, I have a great recipe! He's getting chunky!!! Hope you both feel better soon :)