So...this week was my first week back to work. It was so hard to leave Lucas! I miss him so much while I am at work. Wish I was one of those lucky moms that could stay at home for at least a year(maybe 2). I'm so jealous of those moms!!!
Lucas is now rolling over! He can roll from his belly to his back, but he can't roll back to his belly. I really hope he learns that soon because he gets upset sometimes in his crib because he HATES it on his back. He's still such a happy baby. Wish my family could see him. I can't believe how much he has changed already.
I can't believe he is almost 4 months already. I'm curious to see how his dr's appt goes on 5/11. I'm not looking forward to the shots though. Well, that's it for now. Gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment