Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend

What a busy weekend! Last night, Steve & I went to The Sam Houston Race Park (the horse races). We had so much fun! Afterwards we saw John Michael Montgomery in concert. It was a great show! I can't wait to go back in August & see Dierks Bently.

Today Steve, Chad, Jacob (the neighbor boy) & I went to the Astros game. They won! What a great game it was. They played the Boston Red Sox. We first had tickets right behind the Astros dugout 14 rows up. They were awesome seats! Then after the 1st inning Jacob's mom invited us up into the suite. The tickets there are $300 a piece! I couldn't believe it! We definitely had a great time!

Now I am at home...dreading going into work tomorrow. I just can't seem to get a good nights sleep anymore. I get up at least twice through the night to go to the bathroom. It's becoming quite annoying:) Morning times aren't too pleasant either. I have to eat as soon as I wake up, otherwise I get very nauseous. It sucks, but it could be a lot worse. I find myself eating a lot more throughout the day as well. I just don't like to be nauseous & eating seems to help. I probably should stop that remedy...but it's so hard:) Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey LeeAnn- I also had to eat right when I woke up. The thing that helped me was 7UP and Saltines throughout the day. Hope it helps. Candace