Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're expecting!


Steve & I confirmed today at the doctor's that we are expecting! Our "little one" is expected to arrive January 21, 2009. We are very excited!

For anyone that may not know, we have been trying to conceive for quite some time. We were beginning to think it would never happen! Our prayers have been answered & we feel so blessed!

I have been feeling pretty good lately. They say the first trimester is the worst, but so far it's not too bad. I feel a little nauseated in the morning, but as soon as I eat I'm fine. I can't complain!

I plan on updating this as often as I can. I am new to this, so bare with me. I hope this will be a good way to keep all my family and friends informed since we are all so far away.

The first doctor's appointment went well today. It was a huge relief to see the baby's heart beat & to hear the doctor say that "everything's okay." I am so thankful and hope things continue to go well. My next appointment is July 22.






2 comments:

Juliet said...

Congratulations!!! "She" (I mean...or he) looks so cute with those little bitty limbs. I'm so excited! We need to start planning a shower and getting a list of the schools in this area together... oh, and I saw the cutest little dress today while I was out. I better get together with Cindy at work. We have so much to do. What a great idea with this blog....I love this, It's great. What a wonderful blessing this little baby is. It helps me forget all my problems. I'm so excited it's like your my sister and I'm going to be an aunt. Thank you for sending this site. I love it, I love it!

Anonymous said...

congrats!