Tuesday, August 5, 2008

16 week appointment

I had my 16 week appointment today. Everything looks good! The doctor actually said that my fundus was measuring a bit large so she did an ultrasound just to make sure there was only 1 baby in there & to be sure there were no uterine fibroids. Thank goodness everything was okay (and only 1 baby)! The heartbeat was 150's-160's.

I will have another ultrasound sometime after August 27th (it will be done at the hospital on the good US machines). I can't wait! We still don't plan on finding out the sex though. Oh...at the doctor's office today, she actually looked between it's legs & said it was still a bit too early to tell. I would have been so mad (and excited I guess) if she told me. Good thing she couldn't see anything.
My next dr's appointment is September 2. I will keep everyone updated!

No comments: