I am very excited to be leaving tomorrow for Indiana. We fly into Chicago & won't actually make it into Garrett until probably midnight or so. My very kind sister, Mandi, will be picking us up at the airport.
Although it is so much work & stress making arrangements to come home, I still look forward to seeing everybody. I wish we could get all our family together though. It would be so much fun & be easier to see everybody. I think the last time we have all been together is at my wedding reception over 2 years ago! We will see most of Steve's family at his mom's wedding, which will be awesome!
Friday will be a busy day. I am meeting Amber (who I haven't seen in forever!!!) around lunchtime. That afternoon I am meeting with my cousin Ashley. Jodie's wedding rehearsal is at 6pm and then we are off to Jordan's football game at 7:30pm. After the game, most of my family is meeting at Crazy Pinz (around 9p) which should be a blast....that is if I can stay awake:) I will probably be exhausted by that time. I've been getting very tired lately.
Saturday I am getting my hair cut & highlighted. I am way over-due. The lady that usually cuts my hair in TX had a baby in June & isn't back to work yet. Oh...and yes my doctor said it was okay to get my hair highlighted. I asked her the last time I was there.
The wedding starts at 4pm with a reception following at the Garrett Legion. It should be fun to see everyone!
Sunday is my chill day with no plans. NICE! We will just go with the flow. We will probably make a stop to my grandma's house that day if we don't make it out there sooner.
We are leaving bright and early Monday morning (around 7am) to Chicago with Angie & her kids. We are planning on spending most of the day at the zoo. Our flight doesn't leave until after 4pm.
That about sums up our trip to Indiana. It sure will go by fast!
Thank you so much to Dani for letting us stay with her & possibly borrowing her car. It so much work trying to find someone to pick us up & drop us off at the airport, find a place to stay, find a car to drive, etc. Thanks to all who are helping us out! I sure do appreciate it!
If this trip goes smooth, I may consider coming home sometime after the baby is born (March/April). We'll see though. Any volunteers??? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like you will be busy. But have a good time! See you when you get back.
Post a Comment