Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 weeks!

Well I am half way there! I am 20 weeks today! I had my doctor's appt and everything went well. She looked at my ultrasound report & said all the organs look normal. The baby weighed 10 ounces (@ 19 weeks). Steve & I were strong & did not find out the sex (or should I say I was strong). He really didn't have a choice. I heard him "bribing" the technician when I was in the bathroom. He only has 20 more weeks to find out. He really thinks we are having a boy though. Also in all my dreams, the baby is always a boy. We will soon find out...in January:)

Today the heartbeat was in the 140's-150's. It seemed much louder today.

I have been feeling pretty good lately, besides from being EXTREMELY tired. I just can't get myself "going" and motivated. I hope this changes soon. Also I have noticed a few mood changes as well. I have been a lot more emotional lately.

Steve left today for Louisiana. He went there to sell some roofs from the damages caused by hurricane Gustav. He will be back on Friday & then leave again on Monday. I will busy working, but it will still be very lonely around here without him. I just hope he sells a lot....that means more $$$!

Well, that's about it for now. My next dr's appt is 9/30.

Oh, for all those who sent Steve birthday wishes...thanks! He had a pretty good 25th birthday. He had a few buddies over and they all played poker.

One last thing, Steve & I registered at Babies R Us this past week. What a fun experience. Hehe!

No comments: