


I didn't realize how much I LOVE feeling th baby move until I did not feel it move all day yesterday and the beginning of today. I was very worried that something was wrong. I even drank a Coke & that didn't work! I think it has turned it's butt towards my belly button so it is just harder to feel when it moves. I finally felt it move this afternoon & feel very relieved. It is so reasurring to feel it move:) It's the BEST feeling ever!!!
Here are some pictures of my growing bump. It sure has grown A LOT in the last week! People in public will make comments to me about being pregnant. Today a lady told me I was having "a girl." I'm finally big enough that people know I am expecting.
I have a doctor's appt on Tuesday & can't wait! Four weeks is a long time to wait in between appointments. I really need to go shopping though, and buy some pants that fit my big butt! I just don't feel like shopping these days.
Last night I had a TERRIBLE cramp in my left calf! It woke me up out of a deep sleep. It was the worse "charlie horse" ever! It is still sore today...it feels like I worked out or something:)I sure hope that doesn't happen again!
Here are some pictures of my growing bump. It sure has grown A LOT in the last week! People in public will make comments to me about being pregnant. Today a lady told me I was having "a girl." I'm finally big enough that people know I am expecting.
I have a doctor's appt on Tuesday & can't wait! Four weeks is a long time to wait in between appointments. I really need to go shopping though, and buy some pants that fit my big butt! I just don't feel like shopping these days.
Last night I had a TERRIBLE cramp in my left calf! It woke me up out of a deep sleep. It was the worse "charlie horse" ever! It is still sore today...it feels like I worked out or something:)I sure hope that doesn't happen again!
Well, I will post more next week after my doctor's appt. Hope you enjoy the pics!



2 comments:
Oh, honey, the charlie horses are the worst. I woke up with them a couple times, almost yelling in pain. I feel for ya! I wish I knew what to tell you to prevent them.
I think it's a girl! I had those "charlie horses" with Katelynne! They are the worst!
Post a Comment