Well, I really think this baby is going to wait for grammy (my mom) to come:) I had my dr's appointment today & everything looked good. The baby's heartrate was 130's-140's. My doctor wasn't even going to check my cervix....AGAIN! I asked & she did. Really no progress. She said I was a "loose 1cm & 80% effaced." She also said that the cervix had "come down some."
She said next week she would "try & stretch it out."(whatever that means...) She also said that she is not "on-call" at the hospital this weekend, but she talked to the staff & she has a note that says to call her if I am admitted. I thought that was pretty cool.
Only 2 more days of work left! I SO CANNOT WAIT! My mom is flying in on Saturday. I am praying for good weather. It looks like rain is on its way:(
Well, that's about it. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad everything went well at the dr's appt & I hope your mom makes it on time (sounds like she will). Only 2 more day of working, that's a blessing in itself. ha ha! ttyl
Tough luck kiddo! Sorry you haven't progressed further than that but I am glad it looks like your Mom will make it in time :)
Post a Comment