I am soooo happy for you! I love the name and he is just too cute! Glad everything went well for you. Sorry I didn't make it to the hospital to visit, but want to come see you guys when you are up for it. Keep in touch! Let me know if you need anything. I am usually up (still, even after almost 4 months) in the middle of the night.
Look at those cheeks!!! What a cutie :) Guess he's a keeper huh? Let me know if you need anything, I'm getting a lot of first hand experience LOL... Let me know when a good time to visit will be. Man, I guess it really was the year for boys!!!
2 comments:
I am soooo happy for you! I love the name and he is just too cute! Glad everything went well for you. Sorry I didn't make it to the hospital to visit, but want to come see you guys when you are up for it. Keep in touch! Let me know if you need anything. I am usually up (still, even after almost 4 months) in the middle of the night.
Look at those cheeks!!! What a cutie :) Guess he's a keeper huh? Let me know if you need anything, I'm getting a lot of first hand experience LOL... Let me know when a good time to visit will be. Man, I guess it really was the year for boys!!!
Post a Comment