Monday, October 27, 2008

27 weeks 5 days

Yesterday Steve & I went for another "fun"ultrasound of the baby! I absolutely LOVE those moments. We got 1 really good picture of the face. The baby kept hiding behind its hands. It definitely has all its fingers though:)



So far I think the baby is resembling Steve. It has Steve's nose, & the baby is measuring a bit large. After all the measurements she said it looked like I was due January 8th. I go to the dr's next week so I will give her the measurement print-out. Maybe my due date will change. That would be awesome!
Steve & I went to see Saw V last night. The baby is most active whenever we go to the movies. It is almost distracting at times...but I still LOVE it! The baby not only jumps/kicks, but it will roll it's legs across my uterine/abdominal wall. It is very strong. Oh, by the way...the head is still down in the right position. I hope it stays that way.
My very good friend, Amber, emailed me the other day. Since there was no Baby Shower planned that I knew of...she is planning to do a "Backwards Baby Shower." I'm not exactly sure how it will work, but I think for those in IN there will be a party where gifts are brought. She will then send them to TX & I will have a shower here, where I will open them (and take pictures of course). Fun fun!!!

3 comments:

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

Email me tlrussell07@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address. Hope you're feeling well. I know what it's like having to carry a big baby. You mentioned Steve was big, well so was Paul. He was 10 pounds, 9 oz and his mom swears he was 5 weeks early. Riley was 9lbs, 1.3oz (pretty healthy), but all went well. Don't get too stressed out about it. It'll all work out fine.

Amanda's Blog said...

Awwww!! Those are such neat pictures!!! That backwards shower sounds like a nifty idea... I wish more people had them, then it would't be so hard when you can't travel to them :) I love that you can see such detailed pictures of the baby... I am so envious!

The Abney Family said...

I'm glad you got some more good pictures. They are so cute!