I was getting ready to leave for work this morning....to find that the front door was WIDE OPEN! Yeah, Steve played poker at the neighbors last night and left the front door and garage door wide open! He got into bed at 3:30 this morning.
Thank God Maddox was a good little boy & in his doggie bed in the living room. The 2 cats were no where to be found! They escaped!
I woke Steve up right away because I had to go to work. I don't think he was feeling very well. He got into the shower right away & sat on the bottom to let the water beat down on him. This is his anti-hangover remedy.
Anyhow... I went outside to call for the cats, as I shook their treats. Dakota came running up. I walked around the house & Dozer came running to me. Poor things! They are strictly indoor cats & never go outside. I was so glad I found them.
Anyhow, that about wraps up my morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holy crap! Thank goodness you guys are ok and you were able to find the cats! What is it with these men? :)
That is so crazy!! Glad the cats were ok and that you made it to work. Guess he won't do that again!!
Post a Comment