



I had a "fun" ultrasound today. The baby is too big now for the 3D ultrasound (bummer) & the pics aren't as clear due to a decrease in amniotic fluid (this is normal). Anyhow the estimated due date is 1/7/08 based on the measurements & the baby was estimated to be 6lbs 12 oz. What a whopper!
I am getting so excited to meet our baby! It looks so cute when I watch it on the ultrasound. Today it was blinking it's eyes, grabbing it's toes, & sticking it's tongue out! Too funny!
I have a dr's appt on Tues. Hopefully she will do an ultrasound & maybe move the due date. Keep your fingers crossed...
I am getting so excited to meet our baby! It looks so cute when I watch it on the ultrasound. Today it was blinking it's eyes, grabbing it's toes, & sticking it's tongue out! Too funny!
I have a dr's appt on Tues. Hopefully she will do an ultrasound & maybe move the due date. Keep your fingers crossed...



No comments:
Post a Comment