I had my doctor's appointment today & was a bit disappointed. She was supposed to do the beta strept test & an ultrasound today, but she said I was 1 day off from the beta strept needing to be done! She originally told me it would be done 2 weeks ago!
I was bummed. I told her I was looking forward to the ultrasound so she could measure the baby. She said I could wait around for 30 min, but she wasn't even going to measure the baby. She's only going to check for placement & measure the amniotic fluid. Forget that! I know the baby is head down & my last "fun" ultrasound on Saturday showed that the fluid level was fine. I am officially DISAPPOINTED!
I really want her to move my due date...I know that if I wait until 1/21, I am going to having a huge baby that will require a c-section. I just know it! Also, my tummy with look awful by then with all the stretch marks, I'm sure.
Anyhow, the baby seems fine. The heart rate was 140's. That's it until next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so sorry!! I have been following your progress with the ultrasound pics and thought for sure that Dr C would move your date. Do you have any options other than hoping you go into labor early?? She probably thinks it will all go well as long as you make it to your scheduled date. Knowing how big Steve was as an infant and being able to have fun ultrasounds makes it easier to gauge where the babies development is. I hope for your sake that you don't need a c-section based on the babies size. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy baby with ten fingers and toes!!!
Post a Comment