Wednesday, December 31, 2008

37 weeks

I was very anxious going to my dr's appointment yesterday because I thought for sure the doctor would check my cervix. I kept thinking..."What if I am dilated 3-4cm, will she send me to the hospital....Could I have this baby this week...Is the baby too big? Will she induce me?"

Well, needless to say, she didn't even check my cervix. How disappointing! Anyhow, I guess I'll wait for next week's appointment. My mom is coming down January 10th, so the baby needs to hang on until then:) Next week will be my last days of work! Can't wait! Oh...the baby's heart rate was 130's-140's.

I also talked to my dear brother yesterday, & he is planning a visit in February. I just think that is so AWESOME! This will be at least the 3rd time he's come to visit, which means a lot to me. I really wish he could move down here to be closer. He would love it!

Adele, my dad, & Maggie are planning on visiting sometime in March....over Maggie's spring break. We can't wait to see them! Maggie will have fun with Maddox & will love playing/helping with the baby:)

You all may be wondering if Steve & I are planning on bringing the baby back to IN for a visit. The soonest that would happen would probably be in the summer. It all depends on how much vacation time I have by then. I am depleting all my time for maternity leave, so I'm not sure if I'll have enough accumulated by then. We'll see...

(FYI...my brother found his plane ticket through Expedia.com for $165. That's round-trip with taxes & all fees included.)

No comments: