Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Shower

My neighbor's had a Baby Shower for me today. I had so much fun & got a lot of goodies for the baby!


Here's a picture of the box that was sent from Indiana full of gifts. My family & Amber had a baby shower for me in Indiana & sent the gifts. It's been hard waiting to open them...but I managed. Thank you everyone!!!

Here is a picture with a teddy bear from my Grandma Phyllis. My Aunt Carol gave this to her one Christmas & now it is being passed on to the baby. I will always think of my Aunt Carol when I see this bear, and when the baby is old enough I will explain the meaning of this bear. How precious!

A baby book

Very cute cake with a pair of booties on top. Delicious!


Picture with the cake

Marie & I posing with the cake

Picture of all the gifts

Playing "pin the pacifier on the baby"

Lizzy & I

Lisa & I (future mommy to my kitties)

Posing with the hostesses. Thank you so much for such a GREAT shower!

1 comment: