Sunday, December 7, 2008

Home for kitties...

Steve found a home for our kitties. I have mixed emotions about this, expecially since Dakota was missing for a few days. I was so sad & cried a lot while he was gone. I figured we would just keep them. We've been leaving the garage door into the house open & they go out there to use the kitty box. It's been working quite well.

Anyhow, one of our neighbors said she would like both of the cats. They would be for her 6 year old son for Christmas. So, as far as I know they are leaving us on Christmas Eve. Sad...I know :(

I really think they will have a good home & should like it. If we were to ever get rid of them at anytime, this would probably be the best time & place (since they are just right down the road from us & they will stay together.) It will be tough though. I guess we will have a baby soon that will help take my mind of my kitties. We'll see...

No comments: